Saturday, March 15, 2014

Law of my life

     Law is a term which does not have a universally accepted definition, but one definition is that law is a system of rules and guidelines which are enforced through social institutions to govern behavior. Laws can be made by legislatures through legislation, the executive through decrees and regulations, or judges through binding precedents. The law shapes politics, economics, and society in various ways and serves as a mediator of relations between people. So people must have to follow the law and make their own laws.
    
There are many laws that govern my life and influence who I am. I have a top 3 most important laws of life that I follow the most. They influence my everyday actions and shape who I am. My most important law of life is to respect others no matter what. I have learned countless times that it isn’t worth it to disrespect someone as at some point in life they can help you. Respect is acting well towards elders and being a role model for young ones. My second law of life is to Getting good grades. School is a person’s only chance to be successful in life. Schools decide whether a person will be working at familiar company such as a Microsoft or McDonalds. You only have one chance in school and if you don’t do well then you’ll regret it for the rest of your life. Finally, my third law of life is to be kind. If you aren’t kind then no one in the world will like you. It’s better to be a good person and enjoy life because you never know when your loved ones will leave. These are my top three laws of life.

     Finally, laws can be teach everything to people help them learn good or bad things. If we don’t know the law, we are very rude and never respect each other like a wild animal. So you have to follow laws and rules day and night so that to be a good person in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment